It's like the winds of Siberia suddenly became bored of Russia and took a massive dump over Sweden - it is literally freezing to the bone. Jeans just aren't cutting the mustard any more and I'm gong to have to start wearing some sort of undergarments; my nose becomes a red snotty mess after being outside for a grand total of five minutes and every once in a while there is this gust of beyond freezing wind that oddly enough, knocks the wind out of me.
This is a picture I took this afternoon at 16:30, it is of a park bench in a park and it was upon this very bench where I sat for a few minutes musing over the fact that I was sitting on a park bench in a park in the "afternoon". I almost chuckled out loud at the sheer preposterousness of it all but I figured I would be the only one who got the joke and oblivious passers-by needn't have to hear the cackles of the weirdo, shivering on the park bench at night - or day?
"it is literally freezing to the bone" Hehehe.. it´s not even cold yet, just wait an see :P
ReplyDeleteSee you saturday?
Argh! And so I wait..!
ReplyDelete(Yep, see you tomorrow night!)
I recommend wearing your scarf over your nose when it really gets cold.. :D
ReplyDeleteThanks. I'm really beginning to wonder about all these ominous predictions...
ReplyDelete