Wow. I think the only thing I neglect more than this blog are my emotions - and that's saying something.
I've been pretty busy focusing on my trip to Australia to really find the time or energy for documenting life on a blog. I am at present happily seated (quite literally) upon Australian soil listening to the sounds of sorely missed familiar sounds.When I first heard a Kookaburra the other day I nearly cried, though this could also be due the fact that I am swarming with hormones at this particular point in time - but also because it is good to be HOME!
Much to my boyfriends dismay, I do still refer to this country as home though I don't feel any guilt for that, nor should I be held accountable for it.
My alleged European accent has died down and I'm back to the swarthy Aussie accent most people know and hate. So far I'm just soaking up as much sun as humanly possible and taking in as much smell, sight and sound as I can.
Oh, and fruit and vegetables. Cannot eat enough of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment