Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Magnesium Oil Spray

Just because I don't think I take enough shit everyday, I have added one more little thing to my daily diet.

I went into my favourite organic grocery store today with the intention of buying two items only. Of course I ended up spending well over 45 minutes wandering around the store looking at all the things I could (should) buy. I usually spend the most time in the toiletries section where I ogle over all the various products I apparently need in my life. Despite the fact I already have two bottles of organic shampoo waiting to be used, I don't have that particular brand and who knows how amazing it could be.

And it was while I was gazing amorously at the personal hygiene products that my eyes happened to fall upon this not-exactly cheap bottle of Magnesium Oil. I don't even know that much about magnesium other than it is the central most basic nutrient mineral responsible for calcium absorbtion, strengthening teeth and bones and aiding energy and muscle production. All it took was for me to read that we humans are very much lacking in magnesium from modern diets and pressured lifestyles - and off I walked to the counter to buy my new bottle of Magnesium Oil spray, sans stuff I actually needed to buy.

I can at least take some solace in the fact that this stuff is (allegedly) mined from European sea deposits over 250 million (!!!) years old, located one mile underground.

This ancient stuff can be sprayed anywhere on the body and it is advised to do so after a shower - approximately ten sprays and massage. I'll have to report back later with potential results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment