Since I appear to be in the habit of sticking foreign objects up my bits, it should only make sense that I shall once again reveal the contents of my vagina to the internet.
It should also be known that somewhere deep down in the festering pits of my tumultuous psyche - perhaps lingering somewhere near the hiding place of the feminist - exists yet another trait of my simple yet complicated being: the hippy. Whilst the pits of my arms are no longer hairy, which admittedly used to be hairy due to not giving a shit rather than making a statement, I do still place some emphasis on caring for the environment and take measures to reduce my carbon footprint on this planet.
Now I wouldn't exactly call tampons the cloggerers of the Earth's arteries but I do try to recycle wherever possible. I don't really recycle because I think the earth can be saved, rather I try not to be a complete retard with resources and try to think outside of the disposable mindset the capitalist world would like me to have. Having said that, I don't think I could ever imagine - or even want to imagine - myself recycling a used tampon. So, what's the best way to avoid this quandary?
It's a small cone-shaped device made entirely out of medical-grade silicone and it goes by the name of Mooncup.
I suppose it isn't exactly rocket science to try and figure out how the Mooncup works, but I am certainly willing to provide my rendition of usage and experience.
As you can see above, the Mooncup is actually a lot bigger than ordinary tampons and one might be curious as to exactly how it's supposed to fit up there. Sure enough, the silicone is bendy, stretchy and flexible enough to be contorted and shoved in - though not without some practice first. Once you finally manage to get it in there, it sits lower than an ordinary tampon which takes some time to get used to but after a little while it becomes completely unnoticable.
Since the cup size is actually quite big, I would say it can be left in longer than a tampon however that is of course dependent on ones flow. Mooncup basically just sits inside the vagina, collecting all scraps of dead womb, shards of uterus and blood, blood, blood.
On to the fun part. If you're not good with blood, or if for some bizaare reason you think that the fluids your own body produces are for some reason disgusting, I would say that Mooncup is not for you. However if you acknowledge the very simple and obvious fact that menstruation is just an extension of you but in a different format, then you shouldn't have any problems taking out the Mooncup. As you can see in the image above, there is a small toggle like device located at the bottom of the cup. After you have washed your hands vigorously, it's time to stick your fingers up inside and search for the strange little silicone tail; once located, pinch it and pull it down so you can get a grip around the cup itself. Once the cup is in your fingers, you simply bend it again and...out she pops.

To answer your question, yes. Your fingers are covered with your own muck.
Empty the Mooncup into the toilet, rinse it and pop it back in. Wash hands. Get on with life. Try to continue existing with all the other bullshit going on inside your body as I previously complained about here.
The Mooncup comes in two sizes - for women under 30 and for women who have had children and/or are over 30. I think one of my favourite aspects about this product is that one Mooncup lasts for (according to the website) years and years. I've had mine for approximately one year now and I have nothing bad to say about it; I find it infinitely more practical than the tampon since it is able to carry around much more blood and muck and I never feel as if it's "full".
Oh - and if you ever require menstrual blood for uh, shall we say, "other" purposes - I must say that this is definitely the most convenient method for collection.
It should also be known that somewhere deep down in the festering pits of my tumultuous psyche - perhaps lingering somewhere near the hiding place of the feminist - exists yet another trait of my simple yet complicated being: the hippy. Whilst the pits of my arms are no longer hairy, which admittedly used to be hairy due to not giving a shit rather than making a statement, I do still place some emphasis on caring for the environment and take measures to reduce my carbon footprint on this planet.
Now I wouldn't exactly call tampons the cloggerers of the Earth's arteries but I do try to recycle wherever possible. I don't really recycle because I think the earth can be saved, rather I try not to be a complete retard with resources and try to think outside of the disposable mindset the capitalist world would like me to have. Having said that, I don't think I could ever imagine - or even want to imagine - myself recycling a used tampon. So, what's the best way to avoid this quandary?
It's a small cone-shaped device made entirely out of medical-grade silicone and it goes by the name of Mooncup.I suppose it isn't exactly rocket science to try and figure out how the Mooncup works, but I am certainly willing to provide my rendition of usage and experience.
As you can see above, the Mooncup is actually a lot bigger than ordinary tampons and one might be curious as to exactly how it's supposed to fit up there. Sure enough, the silicone is bendy, stretchy and flexible enough to be contorted and shoved in - though not without some practice first. Once you finally manage to get it in there, it sits lower than an ordinary tampon which takes some time to get used to but after a little while it becomes completely unnoticable.
Since the cup size is actually quite big, I would say it can be left in longer than a tampon however that is of course dependent on ones flow. Mooncup basically just sits inside the vagina, collecting all scraps of dead womb, shards of uterus and blood, blood, blood.
On to the fun part. If you're not good with blood, or if for some bizaare reason you think that the fluids your own body produces are for some reason disgusting, I would say that Mooncup is not for you. However if you acknowledge the very simple and obvious fact that menstruation is just an extension of you but in a different format, then you shouldn't have any problems taking out the Mooncup. As you can see in the image above, there is a small toggle like device located at the bottom of the cup. After you have washed your hands vigorously, it's time to stick your fingers up inside and search for the strange little silicone tail; once located, pinch it and pull it down so you can get a grip around the cup itself. Once the cup is in your fingers, you simply bend it again and...out she pops.

To answer your question, yes. Your fingers are covered with your own muck.
Empty the Mooncup into the toilet, rinse it and pop it back in. Wash hands. Get on with life. Try to continue existing with all the other bullshit going on inside your body as I previously complained about here.
The Mooncup comes in two sizes - for women under 30 and for women who have had children and/or are over 30. I think one of my favourite aspects about this product is that one Mooncup lasts for (according to the website) years and years. I've had mine for approximately one year now and I have nothing bad to say about it; I find it infinitely more practical than the tampon since it is able to carry around much more blood and muck and I never feel as if it's "full".
Oh - and if you ever require menstrual blood for uh, shall we say, "other" purposes - I must say that this is definitely the most convenient method for collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment