Monday, 20 February 2012

Degial

After having waaay too much to drink on Friday night (and having an alcoholic epiphany that perhaps, one might have a better time not devoting oneself to the drink all the time) I watched a pretty heavy Norwegian band called Obliteration which reminded me of an Autopsy/Asphyx mix; not especially thought provoking stuff, but good to see some young kids playing heavy duty tunes.

Though the band of the minute is definitely Degial - purely for reminding me of how I felt when I heard 'Altars of Madness' for the first time...

3 comments:

  1. got more photos?? would love to see the rest of the pictures/ movies if you have...!?

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately none worthy of posting online. I was slightly inebriated by this point, and I'm not really one to take pictures of a band when I am filled with black. I'm seeing them again at Hell's Pleasure in Germany this year - I would definitely recommend seeing them live.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely. I totally agree. I saw them live in Berlin at Ritual for the Dead.
    Will see them on Hell´s Pleasure as well.
    Please contact me for the photos.
    Diabolist_666@web.de

    cheers

    ReplyDelete