Saturday, 3 March 2012

They are a-changin'!

At first I thought that perhaps one of the reasons why I didn't post as much as I used to was because I started full-time work and was tired all the time, but after pondering over what my next blog post could be about I realised that in having an expat blog I am limiting myself to a rather small framework.

I think I'm starting to grow used to the Swedishisms I live with everyday so things aren't as exotic or foreign as they used to be. Actually, just last week I was informed that I have developed somewhat of a Swedish accent, which frightens me though I'm not entirely surprised. After spending just three weeks in America I started to pick up the American accent; after one week in England I started to sound like a pom so I guess after six months in Sweden it's only natural I should happen to sound...like...whatever I sound like.


Anyway, I guess the point of the story is that I have decided to turn this blog into a personal blog about my experiences, my interests and anything else that happens to come up. More than anything, I just like the idea of having a point of reference - an archive if you will - of what happens in my life and I suppose I'm not too concerned over my privacy since I appear willing to share it with strangers. Having said that, I'm still a complete paranoid freak and what I post on here will depend entirely on what I am actually prepared to divulge...

So, my dear 12 or so readers, I love you and I hope you will enjoy whatever the hell happens from here on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment