![]() |
| * |
Last year I purchased myself Alpha Brain in the pathetic attempt that I would assist my brain to function better. I thought I'd write a quick update about this in case anyone was interested to know about the results.
A few weeks ago I went through my seasonal emotional tidal wave of feeling stupid and convinced myself that I needed to try magic pills to fix my brain again. Unfortunately last year since I didn't feel that Alpha Brain had helped me to its full capacity, I didn't continue taking the pills when they ran out. In any case I decided to give them a second chance, only this time I sourced the pills from a website in London, Xbrain, who are the exclusive distributors of Onnit for Europe.
I opted for the Alpha Brain and New Mood pills since last time I was unable to purchase New Mood due to some strange regulations of the ingredients in Europe. New Mood is meant to be a type of mood stabiliser where, even though I don't mind acting like the completely irrational and illogical she-bitch I am entitled to be every once in a while, my mood and general well-being are expected to improve.
As yet I haven't begun taking the New Mood pills but since I am starting the course tonight I felt compelled to write about the pills before I get swept away in sunshine and lollipops and all those other things that apparently happen to people when they are "happy". I hope to write an update about them in a few weeks time when I start to feel the effects.
Without intending to sound as if I am a commercial or sponsored by the company - I must admit that I feel I am genuinely feeling some kind of cognitive improvement since having started the Alpha Brain pills again. I feel remarkably more clear-headed and my general brain function and recollection have actually been working in my favour recently which is quite an unfamiliar sensation since I usually don't trust my brain and get into frequent arguments with it. Whether or not this is some kind of placebo effect I could not say but I do believe I will stick to these pills for quite a while and add them to the collection of vitamin/supplement pills I take every morning and have been taking for quite some years now.
Also, I'm not sure if it's the Alpha Brain talking but I am feeling more inspired to create another blog; one of a far more personal nature where I will be the protagonist and subject of each post. As I am slowly approaching my 30's I am beginning to feel I need to explore and reactivate myself in certain ways - almost like an art project, and I thought it might be interesting to share this with the public. This means more pictures of a personalised nature and a slightly more consistent subject matter or theme than the random and often scrambled topics I currently discuss here. I honestly don't know if this will happen as I am ridiculously anxious about sharing details about myself over the internet but at the same time I feel I should be slowly letting go of that kind of fear...
*Please note the completely unconvincing sigils that I drew upon the
skull in a hasty last minute decision for the Photoshoot. I used an
empty eye-liner pen to draw them on and then tried to hide their
hideousness with my even lesser talents using Photoshop.

No comments:
Post a Comment