To further cultivate my growing status as fan-girl extraordinaire, I thought I'd post some pictures of the vest and backpatch I made mention of earlier this week. No doubt the leather lady at the shop was aghast at my non-leather garment, though I'm sure she's dealt with annoying animal lovers before.
That, plus I was requested by my friend to post more frequently to save him from boring night-time classes (no Brad, I haven't said it to a hot bird yet). Unfortunately I am usually at an imaginative all-time low after working hours so I have to resort to whatever creative scraps are left lingering in my brain.
Of course I anticipate to receive the frown of disapproval from metal die-hards who look down upon my poseur like behaviour but alas, dear friend, I invite you to proclaim such things to my face and I am certain you and I will embark on a riveting and philosophical discussion about the rules of metal and what one can and can't do.
Ha! I've seen/met you at Hell's Pleasure I think. Sorry for invading your (personal?) blog like this, but I just wanted to say I enjoy reading it very much :)
ReplyDeleteHej Tessa! Yes we did meet at HP, how weird! Thanks for the kind words, and don't worry - it's definitely not personal! Are you back in Aus yet?
DeleteWeird but cool! Oh I'm not from Aus actually.. did I tell you that? Sorry! I think hanging out with the Aussies made me copy the accent, but I'm flattered haha!
DeleteDefinitely cool! The internet is so strange, I love it! I'm sure you did tell me where you were from, but for some reason your Aussie accent must have stuck! I know what you meant about the accent thing, people can barely tell where I'm from nowadays...
DeleteDefinitely, it may numb our brain from time to time but the amount of things we're able to discover is amazing. I'm from Belgium ;) It makes me feel stupid though, as if I try to be something I'm not, but it goes automatically. But you live in Sweden now, how did you come to that decision?
DeleteYeah, I'm almost ashamed to admit I've been addicted to the internet for over ten years. TEN YEARS!
DeleteDon't worry about the accent-thing, I'm honestly the worst. As soon as I start talking to a European my accent turns into this hideous Austro-Euro hybrid thing. It's quite horrific!
Anyway, how do I follow your blog? I tried to find the button/widget but I couldn't locate it?
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one! I think I put that follow thingy back on there now :)
ReplyDelete