Thursday, 29 March 2012

The scent of a woman

So, there I was. Innocently browsing the wonderful world of sex products on the internet when - lo and behold, I come across a product that in some way bears an eerie relevance to a post I made a few weeks ago.

May I introduce you to...the Vulva Original! A sex perfume that emulates the natural vaginal scent which is produced by movement and sweating in the vaginal area. Without further ado, I will repaste exactly what is says on their website because I couldn't possibly rephrase this any better:

"With the comfortable metal roll-on applicator, the precious organic substance can be applied to the back of the hand. Just a tiny amount of VULVA Original is all that is needed to appreciate the true aroma of this irresistible essence in only a short period of time. The sense of smell then stimulates and fires your mind’s eye."


I say go for it if it works for you - though my only concern is that this product claims to be organic which is fine, but if it is as 'real' as they say it is - shouldn't we then be concerned about freshness and perhaps even consider long-term shelf life hygiene?

I especially like the subtle imagery on the packaging, it adds a nice touch - discreet yet sensual is what I think they were aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment