All of the unpacking is finally completed and the only thing left to do is to clean up the former balcony-turned-cardboard-box-graveyard. I tried to dispose of as much of the cardboard I could stuff into the communal recycling bins outside but it still doesn't seem like I've made any impact on the mini-garbage tip outside the balcony door.Although I did experience an early Christmas after opening one particular box this afternoon. Having been blessed with the gift of foresight, I had bought a bunch of products back in Australia and had them shipped over with my cargo. I bought these items when I still had money and a fair idea of what products I like to use so I've got a nice little survival kit to last me for some time. Unfortunately the sunflower butter has expired but it still tastes good and hasn't made me sick yet so I'll continue to eat it like some depraved being living on the edge of life. The only thing I wish I remembered to buy was some good ole' Billy Tea and ETA BBQ sauce.
I can send you stuff if you run out, I know what it is like.. and codeine. Sometimes you need real drugs. Love that organic care shampoo, so cheap, yet gooood.
ReplyDelete